Tuesday 30 December 2014

Colour study final assignment







This is the shirt that i have designed.I have given many choices such as punky,retro,sporty,haute couture and vintage but  finally I decided to design Retro.Why I choose retro?because retro fashion and it's colour look more attractive and cheerful  than other.

  I have used many colours during design this t-shirt.First i used pink colour and it's means love and tenderness.This pink colour make myself happy and feel free.Second i used peach and it's means good luck and courage.This colour make myself calm and if I failed to do something I feel to try harder.I like peach colour.I design this using poster colour then make polka dot on the shirt.

 The type of shirt that I used is cotton because it's more comfortable to wear.Lastly this t-shirt suitable for teenager because they will look more energetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment